You’ll find the BMW Car Club of America (BMW CCA) a great family organization which will help you get more enjoyment out of your BMW while making new friends along the way. Becoming a member of BMW CCA automatically makes you a member in the Tidewater Chapter Member if you live in Eastern Virginia, on the Eastern Shore of Virginia, or on the Outer Banks of North Carolina or you choose to make the Tidewater Chapter your ‘home’ chapter. There are no additional dues to pay for your membership in the Tidewater Chapter.
Membership benefits include:
- Free subscriptions to the national club magazine, the Roundel
- Free bi-monthly Tidewater Chapter newsletter, Das Kummet
- Discounts on new BMW purchases with the Membership Rewards Program. After one complete year of membership in the club, you may be eligible for anywhere between $250.00 to $1,500.00 cash back on the purchase or lease of a new or certified pre-owned BMW! This Corporate Rebate Program is offered to our members by BMW of North America. Please refer to the latest application for participating models and a complete list of terms and conditions.
Visit the Membership Reward Rebate page for complete program details.
- Discounts on parts from participating dealers and private companies
- National discounts from travel and service providers like Sprint
- Access to technical experts
- Free classified advertising in Roundel, Das Kummet, and on the chapter web site
- Chapter events throughout the year
- New friends with a variety of interests including, of course, BMWs!
- Many other benefits! For a complete list, see the National Member Benefits page.
We welcome and invite you to attend the many events we hold for YOU! We have a lot to offer and look forward to getting to know you.
How do I Join?
To join just click here to reach the membership signup page on the National BMW CCA site.
If you need help contacting the National Office, please contact the chapter membership chair at email@example.com.
To report address changes just click here to reach the National office CCA website and click the “Login” button at the top of the page. Once you have logged in, you can change your address, add your cars into the database and renew your membership using a credit card.
Information updated with the National Office is forwarded to us by National so there is no need to notify us separately of your changes.
National has instituted a membership drive with rewards available to current members who bring new members to the club. Click here for the details on the National club website.